About Our Company
WM . S. Trimble Company was founded in 1936 by William S. Trimble. The company sold reinforcing steel from a rented office at Roehl Construction Company on Atchley Street in Knoxville. Specialty products were added to the operations when WM. S. Trimble Company associated with Overhead Door Corporation as a major supplier. The company started subcontracting through the installation of Overhead Door products. Another major event was the addition of Fenestra Steel windows during World War II as a compliment to the building specialties area.
In 1948 the company was incorporated and continued adding additional products for diversification. In 1958, Mr.Trimble died and his wife, Eleanor H. Trimble became the President. The following ten years saw continuous growth in the product lines and sales volume, including entry into the contract hardware business. Upon the death of Mrs. Trimble in 1968, Jim Seiber was elected President. During his tenure more products were added and the company continued to grow. In 1987 Wm. S. (Scott) Trimble Jr. became President. Mr. Trimble continued with the tradition of quality goods and services that his parents began in 1936. Scott retired in 2008 and now William (Bill) S. Trimble III continues the family tradition.
With the addition of the Security Integrations division, the Trimble family of companies continues to provide new opportunities to serve our customers in the best manner possible. By partnering with top-tier electronic security manufacturers, such as Software House and Exacq, Trimble Security Integrations can assure its customers that their facility needs will remain on the forefront of the access control, video management, intrusion, and cyber protection industries.